Monday, December 11, 2006

End of the road for Cyberjaya

"The Klang Valley will be turned into a Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) in stages, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. He said details of the plan were being worked out and more cybercentres would be rolled out quickly in the Klang Valley." - The Star Online Friday 8/12/2006

Does this mean Cyberjaya has come to its end as town?With no reason to move here will mean that it will stop developing and might end up a dead town. You can say anything you like bout Cyberjaya but its my town and i love it the way it is. I have wrote bout my feelings on Cyberjaya here before but the prospect of it really dying saddens me.I do really feel attached to this town after all the fun of stealing banners at nite, walkiing from MMU to streetmall or even to Cyberview Lodge for that game of pool and jug of beer. Its a town where you know the faces (used to be exclusively MMU)and lastly not least its my home since Dec 2001.

No comments: