Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tommorow Never Dies

Its been a whirlwind 2 weeks for me and it doesnt seem its gonna end soon (i hope it ends by Xmas tho). Imagine taking over the process of managing a RM20 million online database project for the Malaysian Government and at the same time managing multiple tasks invloving other projects (tasks include meetings, preparing proposals,price negotiation,etc) and also doing my networking (attending meetings and dinners)which shall i say tiring. To sum up what have been going on in my company:

1) My company has been bought over by UEM World
2) Colleagues leaving (either back to parent company or somewhere in Cyberjaya)
3) In view of the previous point, guess who is the one elavated to the coveted status? me?

Its slowly taking a toll on me but i guess i'll take my toll another day. Anyways, you know my name and i only live once.

No comments: