Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's Resolutions

From reflections to the resolutions of the new year. My resolutions for 2008 is pretty simple and its the 3 below:

1) Sign up with a new gym as my old one in Kajang is just too far and too tiring to go after work. I am now considering either California Fitness in Sunway Pyramid or the Fitness First next to Subang Parade. Both are fairly near my workplace in Shah Alam so its between the two. My problem now is adjusting my monthly Operational Expenditure to include this new fixed cost for 2008.

2) After signing up with a gym, go back to my original weight of 80kgs.

3) Rebuild my cardio endurance

I seriously hope to achieve all this by Euro 2008 so thats a 6 months targeted completion date rather a year. The balance 6 months is a buffer just in case i needed more time. Now, the resolutions dont sound too hard to achieve eh?


No comments: