Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Chronicles

I was just browsing through my MMU yearbooks and thinking to myself that alot of things and events have occured since those days in university. Three years have gone since i came to MMU and in that short period of time, i have learned my lessons and also observe changes around me.If i were to put my story into words in detail, i might as well start a manga series revolving me and my life. But the point is i realised i have had better days in the past than now. Life was much simpler 3 years ago but along the way things have to happen. A friend has to leave this earth to be with the Lord and remind us that life is fragile. We may enjoy our lives now but it come to an end anytime. Better days of old, where there was less animosity around the air. Now the air of animosity corrupts the bond of fellowship that once was forged. Forgotten now are the days where single minded fun ruled the day, the smell of Marlboro Lights that evaded the room with the background music of System of a Down. Things are different now, time changes everything even the fibres of the universe. People have changed as well, some became good some were lost to the dark side. I wont know where i stand but people around me do. I guess the winds of change blows hard and like fallen leaves, the old will be forgotten and the new will take over. I guess life goes on and the memories of the past will remind me of who i am and who i was if i ever were to be tempted by the dark side.

No comments: