Monday, April 25, 2005

Freedom, Hope and Dreams

Today, i gave back my HID tag and walk out the doors of HSBC for one last time as an employee. It was a mixed feeling of sadness and also happiness at the same time. I was sad because i could have achieve the heights in the company with no sweat next year but i'm happy that i have found my calling. I have decided what i wanna become in the future. I want to be filthy rich with moolah to spend and drive my BMW with Bling Bling rims. hehehe.... It's gonna be a real struggle for me i believe in my hard work and potential and its gonna pay off one day.
Its sad to leave a company with such reputation and also to leave a department in which you are a pioneer member and you experience the hard times and good times and knowing that things are gonna get better just makes leaving abit harder.

I guess its normal when you have a comfy job and so secure about income, you will feel reluctant to leave for better oportunities. But i believe in the One Life philosophy where you only live once so if you wanna do something , do it and dont regret later that you didnt do it. If opportunity dont knock on your door, go find it and knock on its door instead. The road is paved with gold, but if you dont bend down to pick it up , the gold wont float up and go into your pockets.

I walk out the doors of the world's 2nd largest bank by market value with the pride of a young lion and full of confidence that with a lotsa sweat i will make it in my life, with His blessings.

No comments: