Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Makan - makan @ Marriots Putrajaya

Today was quite an adventure for Tuesday. I had to skip my work for like extra 1 hour than the given 1 hour and rush for a buffet dinner with friends at Marriots Putrajaya, a place i often hang out some time ago and boy it was worth all the trouble getting there. The food was great but most of all, the people that went. Its great meeting up with Dr. Ali , Dr. Mohan and Dr. Ahasanul whom all have taught me tricks of the trade in my course. By meeting them and exchanging ideas, i discovered opportunities and also fresh ideas. Its hard being the working grad but i wont be alone soon, as the jokers from the class of 2005 will graduate in a few weeks time and b thrown into the real world. People like David Ng (of roomart fame) and Peng Yew( sessionist terkenal) are already beginning to shine in their talents of conning people and music. I will take my time to shine and i know most if not all will in their due time.

I owe my knowledge gained in MMU partly to the cool lecturers that have trained me from Padawan to full fledge Jedi and now its up to me to be the Sith..hoor..hoor..hoor.... Had a great lunch and too bad i gotta leave early to go back to work otherwise i believe i will continue to hav more fun. To the good people of MMU Marketing Major past and present, i toast to our impending success ! Cheers!

No comments: