Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Keep on rocking the free world!!

Hmm..looks like its the time of the year again, graduation time for most people i know in MMU. I can see that alot of people are feeling nosltalgic and some the feeling hasnt sink in yet. Reminds me on how i feel last year when during my final exams back in august. Felt sad and yet happy that i will finally take a step to conquer the world outside. After 7 months down the road i didnt feel anything anymore. Life changes but we gotta adapt to it. Come May and i wont have a place to hang out in Serdang and no more laughters with close friends that will embark on their own adventures there on. I am feeling the heat a little now but i'll wait till it comes. So much has happen in 3 plus years and finally i am gonna officially graduate this coming august, 1 year after i finish my last paper in MMU. To all the funky people in MMu that is gonna convo with me this year, keep on rocking the free world as you have rocked in MMU!!

No comments: