Friday, July 01, 2005

Thank God its Friday!!

Well, it has been a very long week indeed. Since Monday, I have not been able to get enough sleep and due to that, my thinking process was a bit affected by it. Oh yeah, I got my car dented by a motorbike too during this week. Sighs, its bad enough the whether is not good at all but these obstacles just do push my patience to a limit. I’m beginning to feel like the global economy where I has been subjected to bad whether and high oil prices with the prospects that US consumer spending wont be increasing soon. Talk about high oil prices, are you one of the people fooled by the rumor that prices are gonna increase? If you are, don’t you know so far all the price increase was announced on Wednesdays? Yea man chill out…petrol price would only increase after the cabinet meets on Wednesdays and the announcement will come on that evening itself via radio and TV. Come on guys, you should know better than trusting some SMS or internet rumor. Have faith in the mainstream media for once in these kind of news.

As i met with Kameeni and Charveen during lunch at Cyberia, i realized that since i have entered MMU back in 2001 till now i have not joined any organization outside of Cyberjaya...MMu...HSBC...now some company at Century Square....wow...i love Cyberjaya!!!
hahaha...and good luck to all my friends that are on a job search, i wish you all the best and may you land the job of a lifetime so we can have a nice chat sometime...kekeke

No comments: