Monday, August 08, 2005

OMG !! I cant believe it all over!!!


Yahoo!!!.. I am now an official graduate student of MMU, yeps yeps....now i'm a qualified ninja after close to one year finishing my studies and working. Its funny that my convocation took place at a time where my career is starting to bloom. I'm happy that after all the playing and disregard of my studies i managed to get my piece of paper qualification .Thank God above!!

This batch of students that graduate will be a promising future for the country as i believe all of us are armed to the teeth with IT knowledge and with the His grace , we will rule one day!! But on the same note, i am sad too that finally my campus life comes to an official end. I never thought my 3 years in MMU will bring so much meaning in life to me. No more skipping classes and waking up late, no more crazy adventures in my Batmobile, no more noises from HB 1, no more gang and most importantly no more carefree days. I know I gotta let it go and look foward to the future but it sure feels like the last episode of Friends, if you know what i mean. Sighs....Thank You and Goodbye MMU, you are the best times of my life.

No comments: