Saturday, August 20, 2005

questions and answers

"..........this has been going on in my mind for sometime now, maybe days. Is it the right thing to do? One part says i should forget it and another says gamble away. The stakes are high especially when emotions are involved. I have been trying to forget it and only heaven knows how much intellectual reasons i tell myself this plan wont work out. Its still here in my head. The problem is what i feel is honest and i cant find any reasons to justify it. Its there when i wake up and its there when i sleep.

Madness happens when you fall for someone. I am experiencing it right now.I didnt want this to happen because it i am tired of how things end up for me. I always lose, all the time. Maybe its me, maybe i dont have what it takes. I ran away from it for more than a year until now. Deep inside i want to gamble it but burned hands and fears is holding me back. I dont wanna to make a fool of myself again. All i wish for is that what i feel disappears into thin air and save myself from losing what is dear to me. Losing a relationship is painful. It still hurts till today. "

- Tales of a Secret War

2 comments:

Mathan said...

Guess it's not so secret anymore for the moment. Well, my advice is if it isn't broken; then don't fix it. HOnestly, if she was interested in you then you would just feel it was the right thing to do to tell her. Otherwise, you can just move on or wait for a favourable response.

mahidon said...

Yeps, its a declassified document released. Anyways, good advice that i shall digest.