Monday, September 05, 2005

Living a Blessed Life

Are we living a blessed life? Am i living a blessed life? these are questions i ask myself time and again just to keep my feet on the ground. I know i am living a blessed life with all of His loving grace and i dont want to forget that. I am thankful to God that i have good friends and i am in the fellowship of worthy people which i can count on and they can count on me. I am also blessed with a great family that never fail to support me as well blessings in terms of the riches i am able to enjoy. So what can you do when you have all these goodness? well, share the way to achieve it of course!!

There are many people out there that are lost in the darkness and dont know of a better living. I come across these people now and then and i always wonder what if they discover the love of God and change their lives. We have only one chance to live and it would be a waste if we dont do it right. But we who are blessed should extend our arms to the lost ones and try to show them the light. Change things not by preaching through words alone but walk the talk and live life the way He would himself. Be the living example is what i dream to achieve and i hope i can inspire my surroundings to do better for their lives.

Thy Word is a lamp to my feet,
A light to my path alway
To guide and to save me from sin
And to show me the heavenly way.

No comments: