Wednesday, November 21, 2007

F****ing immobilizer!!!

My car's immobilizer cooked up some problems late last night where i cant start my car and because of that my whole day today was ruined. I had to skip meetings, piss my boss off and make a few people unhappy. All because of some fracking electronics!! Its just one of those days where things can just really go wrong....damnit.

But i do notice some good things about Perodua from this incident. Apparently their Smart Assist (1 800 88 5555) service is quite good although waiting for the tow truck can take a while. They provide free towing service to the nearest Perodua workshop if your car breaks down (providing your car is less than one year old) and its pretty convinient if you want your car to be fixed by the car company itself. Now this is something which i feel is a good effort from Perodua's part. Kudos!

No comments: