Saturday, November 03, 2007

When you stray off the path

Since the start of my emotional problems a few weeks ago, i have been blaming myself for my predicament and rued the choices i have made and at times wondering whether i have made the right ones and truthfully i might have regretted a few if i keep thinking about it too much. I put too much pressure on myself to get out of this rut and more often than not i always found a dead end. I was suffering everyday because i choose to be blind and to be ignorant to the one thing that have always kept me afloat when ever there is a storm and that is faith.

I felt so ashamed that i turned my back on Him and for not having my faith in His plans for me. I thought i knew better and even thought i can make it on my own. I am wrong, i cant. I realized this when i stumble upon a phrase in the net which goes like this:

"We can walk through the darkest trials when we walk with God in the light"

I am guilty for losing my faith and for choosing to suffer alone. I forgot that i have Him to release my burden to and to leave everything in His hands to take care of. We are not equipped to handle all the problems we face, but God is. That’s why He told us to give them all to Him—to “cast your burden on the Lord” (Ps. 55:22). I pray that i find His strength within me to get through this trial i am facing and that my heart be filled with grace.

No comments: