Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Warning: This Blog is Emo

Its amazing that emo is wide spread among the ex-mmu-ians blogosphere that even my good friends cant believe it that i am one of those emo-infected ones. Hehehe, i'm sorry guys but i really cant help it and i did in a way designed this blog to be my emo getaway. Well, at times (or shall i say most of the time) i need an avenue to bitch about my misreable life and scream with my mouth shut. The reason why this blog resurfaced again is because i have been going through one of the toughest emotional moments of Fall/Winter 2007.

As a good news, i do have another secret blog where i divulge all my dirty little secrets and true feelings. Well, i dont use my name there but the title is dedicated to my girl of the moment. I hope to look back at the garbage i wrote there next time and laugh my ass off on my own moment of stupidity. I have decided to divert all emo posts there (especially the wannabe poetry ones) but i shall keep the lyrics postings here. Since i have this feedback i will try to improve on it. For goodness sake, take some time and leave a feedback once a while ( if you happen to have time to read this shit kekeke).

No comments: