Thursday, February 03, 2005

Faith is my light in Darkness

Today has been a good day for me. I have been reflecting on my life lately as what am i gonna do with it and i realized i have no answers despite all the bright ideas in my head. Most of the time all of us have plans as what are we going to become in the future whether be it a career issue, personal growth issue and everything else. But more than often these plans dont work and you get stuck with life as it is, totally different from what is suppose to happen. So what do you do in situations like these? run around in circles and scream and hope for a miracle? i hope not, but i found the answer to solve this problem and it may sound simple but somehow not so simple to follow.

The cure to life's blues: Tons of shameless self believe that you will succeed in your dreams ala Naruto and also have faith in God to be the guide in your life no matter what the obstacle may be. Its like a light shining brightly over shrouded skies of darkness that will show you the way.


"Holy Ghost, with light divine,Shine upon this heart of mine;Chase the shades of night away,Turn my darkness into day"


No comments: