Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For

I was soo touched by the comments of "jiraiya", owner of "Land of The Dying Crows" blog. Yeah, i used to crap alot and i still do, no doubt about it. Well, indeed the dark waters of reality inspire my posts but within the dark water there is a shining beacon there waiting to be found ( like a diamond in the longkangs of Chow Kit :P). I am proud to belong to the Fellowship and it takes another post just to describe my feelings and thoughts on that, and i am proud to have my homies around. We have gone through alot together and we got many more to come.

My shining beacon is something which i am still looking for and i havent found to this date. What it is ? i have no freaking idea either. This blog is like a solo project by me to discover my inner thoughts and also to bring forth the fragments of genius that i am ( dun be jealous ). All this posts are crap in their own unique way just that its not in the normal retarded form that normally comes out of my mouth. ( i gotta uphold an intelligent image on the net ok?).

To all my Fellowship members, i toast to you all a very happy new year and may our adventures continue for many many years to come. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Mathan said...

Oh yes there is a Fellowship on Malay-Earth, Fate hath bound us together in the blasted lands of Shyber-Jeya.
A beacon of techno-worldly sciences, in our quest for wisdom we sought it for various personal reasons.
Ultimately we found one another and the Fellowship was formed and forged. Our ranks increased in strength and wisdom and we did suffer loss (~~Peace be unto your soul, Mak Tai Kuen! There never was a dull moment when u were around~~)
And as every meeting ultimately has a parting, we are now at that point. Yet, we know the partition in space would not hamper nor decay the works of the forging fires of friendship in the ivory towers.
Ultimately it means one of these days i'm gonna go look for you to pinjam me some money. You gonna say "NO!~" and i'm gonna curse ur stingy-ass and look for u some other time to get you... AHahahahahaha...LOL!~ take care man.

mahidon said...

The fellowship consists of shinobis from the village of the leaf.Nuff said, go read naruto and figure out. hehehe