Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Its just the feel

Relationships are a funny thing. No matter how long you are in it, you cant just predict what happens next. Its tough when you commit to something and in the end things dont work out the way you wanted it. You guys must be wondering why am i writing about this topic, am i nuts? do i have someone in mind?..No, its just that a friend's story inspired me to write a few thoughts i have. I have been through crap in relationships too, everyone has their fair share of dissapointments and all. Everytime you get involve in one, the possibilities of heartbreak is always there and till now all of mine ends up in one. But its ok, life goes on no matter how hard it is. You may be down today and tommorow but it wont be like that forever. You will bounce back and things will be normal again. Sometimes, we are meant for something else that is bigger and better and we got to wait for it. Its easier said than done all of this words, and nobody has all the solutions to life's problem but life is such. We have the answers, just that we dont dare to find out whether it works or not.

".......its been more than two years since she caught my eye and she still do captivate me everytime i meet her. I felt there is something special about her that mesmerizes me. She has that magic that makes me swoon everytime i look at her and her spoken words cuts through my heart like a whisper from an angel. She is not just any girl but one that has right stuff that i admire and i have no idea what it all means. I never made any move all these years cause i prefer to keep a distance from disaster. All relationships i've had just didnt work out and i dont want this to be another statistic too. But i have hopes that i might try one day when i dont have other battles and wars to fight. I know its all a dream and a far fetched one but sometimes its dreams like these that make me go on, to hope that perhaps someday its not just a dream anymore. Hope is a good thing and good things dont die. "
- excerpt from the Tales of a Secret War

1 comment:

Terry said...

erm... do i know ? :)