Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Streets of Cyberjaya

I love and hate Cyberjaya at the same time. I hate it coz after 3 freaking years i'm still here, i hate it coz its soo far away, i hate it coz there is nothing there, i hate it coz its crappy place to study but i love it because it was my home, i love it because when i'm around MMU the good times come back, i love it coz i have many memories there. I dunno why i'm writing on the boring topic on the so-called intelligent city but i just felt like it. Every time i drive along its lonely roads at night i get flashbacks of my flamboyant life as a student, as a player owning the court with no worries of what's next coz i'm under control. But its all gone now, aint no more a player in my own turf, i play to other people's rulez and got to work my ass off just like everyone else. Life is such, one minute you are a superstar the next you are a nobody. I have gained I have lost, whats next i dunno but i done it all in the streets of cyberjaya.

- inspired while listening to warren G's Regulators and TQ's Westside-

No comments: