Saturday, February 26, 2005

If words can be felt like music

If only i could put the music i hear into words, you would understand a slight pattern of my thoughts. I am listening to the musical composition titled Evening by Toshiro Masuda ( you can get it here) Download and listen to that track.

Its has been a long day and a long week. As my department is going 24/7 , i have deployed to the 0900hrs - 1800hrs shift but i have to sacrifice my weekend. I dont mind at all as i am just a soldier of fortune obeying orders plus i nothing much to do anyway. For some it might mean no more hanging out or partying on saturday nights which basically sucks. I did a long thinking and i concluded that my weekends are beginning to fade away. Week by week i find that the people i hang out with are busy or not around to hang out with. Its part of the growing phase, people come people go but i still need a weekend life. I realise i dont have one. Sad ehh? Working in a way has robbed me of my precious time to do what i want to do and the only respite i get from it is money and experience. I know i am spoilt by saying this but i'm sorry.I know alot of people out there are jobless and would do anything to get food on their table and here i am bitching about it. Truth is from this experience, i realised i am truly blessed. I have an income and a job that has bright prospects. I begin to see this fact when i compared to what i could have ended with. Most of the time we are blind to God's blessings to us until we realise that we could be worse. I thank God that i have a good life and be blessed with the opportunity to bitch about it.
The cold hard fact of starting from the bottom of the ladder is sobering and sometimes you just lose it like this pot. Its rubbish but at least its straight from the heart.

No comments: