Friday, February 25, 2005

What is the way?

".....times are changing, the world and its values arent like what it used to be before. It used to be a better and cultured society but now its its just a shadow of the past. Honour is a forgotten value these days or more like a forgotten virtue. The so called warriors of today are just pirates in the disguise of a samurai and are only working for only one lord, money. The flashy swords and all, a show of material wealth but somehow i doubt their spiritual wealth. But they are beatable, been there done that , showy imposters are no match for the real thing.

I think i spent too much time fighting battles that it has consumed me. The greed, the lust and the ruthlessness somehow ate into me and sooner or later i'll be engulfed with this darkness. I am neither here nor there, a lost soul seeking a path back to where he belongs, the way that can lead to redemption and freedom of the mind. I know the way but i cant see it clearly in this darkness and i'm walking blindly towards it. But i have hope that my instincts will lead me there. I believe in destiny and in time and hope, lies my true greatness that has yet be shown. There is a way, and its my way. "
- taken from Tales of a Secret War

No comments: